Skip to main content
318 Country Club Dr., Ellwood City, PA 16117
High School Guidance » College-bound Student Athlete

College-bound Student Athlete

If you plan on participating in Division I or II athletics, you MUST file with NCAA. 
( visit the Eligibility Center below)

Any student who is considering participating in athletics at the collegiate level must register with the NCAA Clearinghouse via the NCAA Clearinghouse web site. Once on the web site you can find information about eligibility and register by clicking on "Prospective Student-Athlete." The application fee is is $65.00. Please remember to bring in the signed release form to the guidance office so that your transcripts can be sent to the NCAA Clearinghouse. You must also have SAT and/or ACT scores sent directly to NCAA; scores on high school transcripts will not be accepted. When registering for the SAT/ACT test use the code 9999 under the score reports section to have your scores sent directly to NCAA Clearinghouse.