The Riverside Beaver County School District, working in partnership with families and the community, will provide students with the knowledge, skills and integrity to reach their maximum potential, to become contributing members of society, and to become life-long learners.
The Riverside Beaver County School District will maintain a safe, nurturing atmosphere where students are challenged to reach their maximum levels of educational achievement. A standard of high expectations will be met and student information will continually be collected, analyzed and used to improve instructional programs and services.
We believe that...
- a safe, healthy and respectful environment should be maintained which encourages a sense of belonging and that creates a life-long passion for learning;
- individuality, diversity and creativity are encouraged and embraced in the schools and in the community;
- an effective education creates a culture of high expectations that fosters individual responsibility;
- all staff should be effectively prepared and utilized;
- the role of the community is to actively support our schools by creating partnerships, contributing expertise, and providing learning opportunities and resources.