Children who will be 5 years old before Sept.1, 2020 and are residents of the Riverside Beaver County School District are eligible to begin the enrollment process for kindergarten!
Documents you'll bring with you to Kindergarten Registration on March 20:
1. Student's birth certificate
2. Student's immunization records *Students will not start classes until immunization records are obtained.
3. Parent/Guardian Driver's License
4. Proof of Parent/Guardian Residency with YOUR name and address. (3) required as outlined below:
A.(1) Lease OR Mortgage Statement / Home Purchase Contract
Lease must be signed by parent/guardian and landlord and show dates of occupancy.
Mortgage documents must show parent/guardian name(s) and address.
B.(2) Current utility bill at address (electric, gas, or water bills only).
If proof of residency documents are NOT in your name, you must obtain a NOTARIZED AFFIDAVIT FORM on this website in the Residency Packet and have it signed by the owner or landlord of the property where you are living. The owner / landlord must be present with you at registration and provide proof of residency at the address provided.
5. Custody papers (if applicable)
6. Student's IEP (if applicable)
Please bring the above listed items with you on March 20th. Failure to produce these documents will result in delaying your child's enrollment. Kindergarten Registration Day is for both you and your child. Due to availability of staff, it is strongly encouraged that you make every effort to enroll on March 20th. A make-up day is scheduled in April if absolutely necessary.