Skip to main content
318 Country Club Dr., Ellwood City, PA 16117
Transportation » District Transportation

District Transportation

The Riverside Beaver County School District contracts with First Student to provide bus transportation to our students.  Safety is our first concern, as always, for our students and First Student continually works with our administrators to provide a safe, healthy environment for your children.  One of the ways that parents can get up-to-the moment information regarding your child's bus is to be sure to utilize First Student's app called FirstView.  Directions are provided below for the next steps!
Parents who wish to utilize the FirstView app should follow the steps outlined below.
  1. Watch the overview video.
  2. Follow the steps in the registration flyer.
  3. Open the Quick Start flyer to get started.
  4. Check out the FAQ flyer as needed.
How to Report a Change of Address/Request Bus Change
Should your address change within our District, there is a process in place that ensures a smooth transition to a new bus/bus stop. 
  • You'll start by completing the form listed on the right (Bus Stop Change Request). 
  • Next you will provide one primary and two secondary proofs of residency with the new address to our District Registrar, Mrs. Kathie McHale.  You may scan/email to [email protected], fax to (724) 758-0919, or drop off at the Elementary Main Office in person. 
  • Once these documents are received and approved your new address will be added to Skyward and you'll be notified with the date your child will be permitted to ride their new bus.  If you're unsure what is an acceptable primary or secondary proof of residency, please visit the Enrollment tab under the ABOUT US main menu item on our District webpage.   
Bus/Bus Stop Change Request
Does your child go to a sitter, relative, or friend's house before or after school every day?  Please use the form below to request a permanent bus change.