Skip to main content
318 Country Club Dr., Ellwood City, PA 16117


If you've had a change of address, please supply the district registrar, Mrs. Debby Jeannette with new proof of residency by printing out the packet on our website and following the directions on page one.  Requesting a change of address in Skyward does not complete the process nor does it change your child's bus information.  Once adequate proof of residency is approved, the new bus information will be input into Skyward and your child will be permitted on his/her new bus.  Please note, that once you receive approval for the address change, you'll receive a confirmation by phone from Mrs. Debby Jeannette.  If you have not received this indication, your child will be placed on his/her regular bus or arrangements must be made with the main office until the request is fully processed.  We apologize for the inconvenience as we process many requests at the beginning of the year.  Thank you!