RBCSD BUSINESS ADMINISTRATOR
The Riverside Beaver County School District in Ellwood City, PA with enrollment of 1,365 students and a budget of $25.3 million, is seeking a dynamic, innovative individual to serve as Business Administrator/Board Secretary. Under the direction of the Superintendent, this position will manage the district’s finances and business office operations, including but not limited to: budgeting, payroll, cash/finance management and forecasting, insurance, tax administration, debt service, accounting, purchasing, audit oversight, PDE financial reporting, and employee benefit administration. This position also oversees food service and assists with oversight of buildings and grounds.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) in Accounting, Business Management or a related field required.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration or Accounting preferred.
- A minimum of four years of experience in school business or a related field and one year of experience in a supervisory capacity preferred.
- Must be bondable.
Essential Job Skills of A Successful Candidate:
- Proficient to advanced spreadsheet skills and experience with financial system applicable to a K-12 setting (such as ProSoft or Skyward).
- The candidate must possess leadership skills, supervisory experience and demonstrate professional ethics and interpersonal skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge of applicable federal and state laws.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of the Pennsylvania School Code as well as other educational terminology.
- A minimum of one year of experience as a board secretary preferred.
- Ability to comply with confidentiality requirements.
- Strong communication, negotiation and mediation skills.
- Ability to interact in a positive and professional manner with the Board and the public.
Send letter of interest, resume, three letters of recommendation, transcripts and clearances to:
Bret Trotta, Superintendent
Riverside Beaver County School District
318 Country Club Drive
Ellwood City, PA 16117
Or via email at email@example.com
Required clearances are Act 34, 114, and 151
Deadline for applications is March 31, 2021.